My order of child support “reserved” the issue of paying for college expenses. My child is graduating this year and I want my ex to help pay for college. What do I need to do and will the court order my ex to help pay?

Share this on...Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on Google+Email this to someone